We offer great specials and promotions for many occasions, events and holidays.
"Play & Stay" pass offers for 2017.
Morey Resorts offers “Play & Stay” Passes exclusively to guests of our hotel properties. There are TWO Play & Stay Pass options to choose from! Splash and ride all you want for one day OR for the entire length of your stay for an incredible value!
One Day Pass
May 5 - July 20 August 21 - September 10
$53 per person plus applicable tax
July 21 - August 20
$57 per person plus applicable tax
Length of Stay Pass
Prices below do not include applicable tax
May 5 - July 20, August 21 - September 10
|3 night pass||$80|
|4 night pass||$89|
|5 night pass||$99|
|6 night pass||$109|
|7 night pass||$119|
July 21 - August 20 (Peak Season)
|3 night pass||$109|
|4 night pass||$125|
|5 night pass||$140|
|6 night pass||$152|
|7 night pass||$164|
Enjoy exclusive pricing to Morey's Piers & Waterparks with a stay at any of the Morey's Hotels!
- Unlimited use of Morey's 3 amusement Piers and 2 Waterparks.
- "Extreme Rides" are not included.
- Available only for the published Maximum occupancy for each room type.
- Each guest may only purchase the one day pass OR the Length of Stay pass.
- Partial stay "Length of Stay" passes are not available. For example: If you are staying 4 nights, the 4-day pass is the only length of stay pass available.
- If you check out early, your pass will be deactivated.
Morey's Piers is Going to the Dogs at Raging Waters Water Park! On September 10, 2017 your pooch can paddle in the pools of Raging Waters Water Park at Morey's Piers "Gone to the Dogs"! Man's best friend can enjoy an evening swim from 5:30PM – 6:45PM (check in starts at 5:15 pm) at Raging Waters Water Park, located at the rear of Morey's Mariner's Pier at Schellenger Ave. and the Boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ.
That evening, water bowls and free dog treats will be stationed throughout Raging Waters Water Park for dogs to recharge as they paddle around the river adventure or play in the fountain pool. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the Wrecker's Beach Grille.
To be admitted to this event you MUST bring the following:
Printed e-ticket for each guest and pooch
Proof of rabies vaccination
Please note that if you are missing any of the above items, you WILL NOT be granted access to this event. No refunds will be given. For the safety of our guests all dogs MUST be accompanied by a human and on a leash when not in the water. All 4 legged are $25 each and 2 legged friends are $15 each with the proceeds benefitting dog related charities.
Blue Palms Resort, located steps away from Mariner’s Pier and Raging Waters Water Park, is offering pet-friendly accommodations from September 10 through 12, 2017. The “Wildwood Unleashed” stay package, starts at $89 per night (Sunday & Monday), and includes a pet-cleaning fee. Two-night minimum stay is required; limited space available. To book a reservation, call (609) 522-0606
Blue Palms Resort Policies
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time during your length of stay.
- Public Dog Beach is 8 blocks from the hotel.
Available the weekend nights of September 29 & 30 and October 6 & 7 during Morey's Piers Oktoberfest!
Blue Palms Resort and Starlux Hotel are offering OktoberRest stay packages that include a two-night stay for up to four people (in one room), 3 day ride wristband, valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to Morey’s Piers for up to four people and a $5.00 F&B credit on each wristband.
Prices start at $245 per stay at the Blue Palms Resort and $258 per stay at the Starlux Hotel. Rooms subject to availability; price does not include hotel tax.
The hotel package includes:
· Two night stay at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort
· Three day ride wristband, valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday only for up to four people
· $5.00 Food & Beverage credit on each wristband to be used on Mariner's Pier
To book, call 609-522-0606.